3. My Name: Dave (Hugo Boss in game)

4. My Age: 22

5. Languages I speak: English

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: Yes

7. My playtime on the server: 7hours 34mins

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No

9. Do you have donated?: No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes

10. Why should we accept you?: I am a calm and persistent person. I have admined and owned gmod servers and communities for at least 3 years now.

11. My Strengths: Logical, fair and well organised.

12. My Weaknesses: I work a lot of hours and I run a community at the moment.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: Yes, owner of 9t3 community servers.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: Yes

15. Have you already been warned?: No

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: No

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Yes, Emanuel

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: I message a member of staff letting them know of the rdm but I also keep the NLR and not return to the location and act like he is another randomer on the street until the staff has dealt with it.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: Ask him to stop to begin with and if he does not stop report him to a admin.

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: Take them to one side and ask them to stop abusing their admin powers if they don't report to head admin.

22. A player got carDMt, how do you react?: Treated the same as rdm but depending on if its against a higher official in a assassination attempt.