Elite Mercenary Dmitri's Staff Application

• 1. My SteamID:STEAM_0:1:184644213

2. My Steamname: Elite Mercenary Dmitri

3. My RP Name: Hermann Fegelein

4. My Age: 15

5. What is your Timezone, and what languages you speak?: TimeZone:UTC+03:00 Languages:English/Turkish

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?:Well yes.

6.5. State the role of Staff on the server:They are the main security and support of the server and players.They help server stay safe.When a player needs help they help them as their job.

7. My playtime on the server: Before that Big Reset Accident it was 4Days but now its just 30 minutes.

8. Your In-Character ranks:I haven't played as SS but i wanna someday.For now im just playin as Brewer and resistance.

9. Have you donated?:Sorry No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes

10. Why should we accept you?:Im a 15 year old male and very mature for my age,I am good at helping the staff stoping the problem on the servers.When it comes to using the staff powers i can always use them for good and when only needed.I would do anything to keep server good.

11. My Strengths: Stopping Minging,RDM

12. My Weaknesses:Hardcore RP( i cant really roleplay at all times, thats why i choose being brewer and stuff than being an ss officer, sometimes you need to have some fun more than having to work all the time.) Sometimes scripting.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?:No thats why i want to help this server.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?:Im in the Discord server because TeamSpeak gives error when i try to join.

15. Have you already been warned?: No

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: No,they are good.

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?:Yes, I-401.

18.5. Write some historical context about the time the server is set in (1944): [Minimum 50 words]

[In this section, answer the questions in detail, step by step, according to the actions you would take as a staff member]

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?:I would bring him to a sit and ask him "Sir why did you killed me?" then warn him for RDM(random deathmatch)

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?:First i would try to calm and stop him,but if he would continue i would gag and warn him.

21. Two people are arguing in OOC chat, how do you react?:I would kindly ask them to stop.If they don't stop and continue i would take them to a sit and try to solve the problem between them.

22. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: I would record him abusing people and try to stop him, if he doesn't stop then i would send the evidence to an owner if i don't get any respond i would contact a super admin or an admin for it.

23. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I would bring the victim and the killer to a sit and ask the killer " Sir why did you killed this man" and try to solve the problem.

24. Have you read the staff punishment list?: Yes i have read it.

25. Have you added the Owner on steam?https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136863706/ i did.

26. Have you added the Head Mod on steam?:https://steamcommunity.com/id/sgnrphierarchy/ it wont let me open it so i couldn't.

Thank you all.I will do my best.

• - No adminship on any other server

- You skipped Historical context

+ Dani can recomend you

+ The questions awnsered corectly

+ No warns/bans

In my opinion you are good since we need staf.

• From what I can see you have no previous experience in staffing which is not good especially if an RP server is going to be your first, it requires more skill but we all have to start somewhere. (Light - sup hence the different colour)

Skipping historical content is very bad in my opinion due to when the server is set.

There is a lack of punctuation and random spacing between different paragraphs that shows a lack of effort.

Despite these negative points you have been with the community for a while and have nor received any disciplinary actions which is extremely good in my opinion.

You answered the questions right for the most part but could be refined in some places but I am being picky about things.

You were recommended which is always good because hopefully they know you far better than I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall I will give you a +support

• Honestly I do think he has been here a while however he already skipped part of the application which is a very bad look to start. Please just have him reapply in like a week because I think if you skip part of a staff app then it should honestly just be denied.