Lorenz Ruben-Staff App

• 1. My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92244256

2. My Steamname: [2.Komp]Lt.LoR3nZ0

3. My RP Name: Lorenz Ruben

4. My Age: 18

5. What is your Timezone, and what languages you speak?: EET Romania,English,Romanian,Hungarian

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: [Yes/No]:Yes.

6.5. State the role of Staff on the server: [Minimum 50 words]:The staff members role is to enforce the rules,make sure that there aren't any minges,everyone respects the rules.

7. My playtime on the server: [Days/Hours]:1 day 2 hours

8. Your In-Character ranks: [List your IC ranks]:Hauptmann Der wehrmacht

9. Have you donated?: [Donator Rank/No]No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: [Yes/No]Yes

10. Why should we accept you?: [Reasons] [Minimum 100 words]I know how to do my job I have been staff member before here and on another community I even reached Hierarchy on this server,i have experience in being staff on gmod,and being staff in general I have a total experience of staffing of 1 year (most of that on W-G),I also know how to handle different situations,and im creative in doing so,i also friendly,i have of course minuses,because I tend to argue a lot,and that usually upsets people,other than that I have free time so I can do the staff work,i also have experience in managing TS and Discord.

11. My Strengths: Experience in staffing,experience in ULX,Experience in managing TS and Discord

12. My Weaknesses: I argue a lot

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: I have been staff before on W-G and on SG as well

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: I aven't been really active but I can be active

15. Have you already been warned?: No

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: Yes,because I considered my last demotion from hierarchy unfair,even though it was fair.

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Jimmada the community co-owner

18.5. Write some historical context about the time the server is set in (1944): We are based in 1944 in france we are garrison forces,47th static infantry division the Order police(Ordungspolizei) the SD and gestapo are here as well investigating around the city to find mafia leaders and Ressistance leaders who want to destroy,or gather intelligence.

[In this section, answer the questions in detail, step by step, according to the actions you would take as a staff member]

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?:I take the player somewhere where I can hear his side of the story,then I teleport the player who killed him I listen to what he has to say if he had a valid reason to kill him,then I return both of them if he didn't have a reason would warn him

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: I would warn him if he continues I would kick/ban him

21. Two people are arguing in OOC chat, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop if the wouldn't stop I would most likely kick them

22. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: Report it to the hierarchy,provide them evidence and let them handle it from there

23. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I would ask him the reason to do it after which I would proceed on warning him,and if he continues I would kik/ban him

24. Have you read the staff punishment list? [Yes/no]:yes

25. Have you added the Owner on steam? [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136863706/]Yes

26. Have you added the Head Mod on steam? [https://steamcommunity.com/id/sgnrphierarchy/]Yes.

Good luck!

• Seeing as we have new Head mod and Head admin, I will leave the final decision to them.

However, it is a -1 from me. Your application is lacking in proper punctuation, and as a result leaves a impression that it is rushed. I understand English is not your primary language and therefore I will not judge your application from that point of view. The main problem is that you don't put a space after a comma, which is really annoying to read.

Another problem is the lack of length and detail. You haven't once referred to what type of warning you would issue based on the story you heard from a player (Either tier 1 or tier 2). This makes me feel like you haven't even read the new Punishment guidelines, even though you said you did.

Now I will proceed to explain what is wrong with a few of your answers:

6.5 - The minimum words you need to write is 50. You wrote one sentence.

17. I am happy to hear that you realised your mistake and that the demotion was fair, and you admit it. +1

18.5 You're meant to write historical context based on the time era the server is in, which is 1944, not what SD or Gestapo are doing on the server... The only correct part about that is "We are based in 1944 in france".

19. I don't know if you read the question properly, but your answer is answering a different scenario. The question asks you to say what you would do if a player killed YOU, not someone else. This is another reason why your application looks rushed.

21. It would also be useful to make a staff sit to end their argument and issue the warn. I don't know whether you would make a staff sit about it or just warn them without one. Details like these are important to add in. If you don't put detail as to your actions here, it's either going to result in you not caring about being a decent staff member, seeing as you don't care to make your app detailed, and 2. You don't know how to handle the situation - I am not stating this, I am assuming this.

23. You would ask him the reason for a car RDM and then warn him for it? What if he has less than 1 hour game time? What if it was an accident?

As I said, -1 from me.

You'll be lucky if it's accepted.

• +1

All Hierarchy staff was demoted due to minging and genuine toxicity. Without the old staff team the server has been improving. However i do not have any bad memories exactly about you so I will happily give you a second chance. HOWEVER, Before you acctually get your rank we want to have a formal interview with you on the TS. Here is the new link:

94.249.254.216:9987

I accept to see you soon (within the week) or I will deny this app.