Yardic Sigurdsson's application

• 1. My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59842349

2. My Steamname: Tommyman13

3. My Name: Thomas

4. My Age: 16

5. Languages I speak: Dutch, English and can understand german.

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: Little but I know the basics.

7. My playtime on the server: 1 day.

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No.

9. Do you have donated?: No.

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes.

10. Why should we accept you?: The server needs an admin that is capable of doing his job.

11. My Strengths: Ego, sympathetic, doesn't do favoritism. sexy deep voice, Isn't afraid of an argument.

12. My Weaknesses: Ego.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: Yes, I have been a mod on a Mount & Blade: napoleonic wars server named GerryRP (later on KingsRP) and it was the biggest RP server back in the days.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: No, it's full of germans.

15. Have you already been warned?: Yes, killed a minge.

16. Have you already been banned?: No.

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: Yes with Hugo.

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Danigaming.

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: I would TP him to the nearest roof to talk it out if it was a misclick or not, if it wasn't I would warn him for RDM and TP him back down to let him RP again.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: I would with him about it that he should calm down and remember that it's just a game or start a argument with him so I know what his problems are so he can RP again.

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: I would try to film/take screenshots of it and send it to Owner of the server to complain about it.

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I would ask him to slow down when ppl are nearby and ask if it was an acident or not, if not I would warn him for carDM.

Edited 4 times, last by Yardic Sigurdsson: Made this around 1-2 am just fixed some grammer and added stuff ().