Setting Up Mumble
Your 2GTHR old services account needs to have been created and manually enabled in order for you to completely configure and test Mumble.
- Download a Mumble client and start it.
Add New…to add a new Mumble server bookmark.
- Fill in the following details:
Server: (may be “Address”)
Username: Your 2GTHR forum account username. That’s the one you used to create your 2GTHR account, e.g.,
[BLUEP] Eingang Vulpineif you followed our 2GTHR services account creation instructions earlier. It must be identical, including spaces and uppercase/lowercase letters.
2GTHR Mumbleor something similar. This is what will appear in the bookmarks list.
- Server: (may be “Address”)
OKto save your bookmark.
- In the list, select the bookmark you just saved and click
- If you’ve given a valid username, you’ll be told there’s a certificate or password problem and given a box to type something in. That’s where your password goes.
- Password: Your 2GTHR forum account password. That’s also the one you used to create your 2GTHR account.
OKto submit your password.
- If all’s gone well, you should be connected and your name should appear with your correct corp tag and all spaces. If you have to type a username without spaces to connect, you’re connecting as a guest because you’ve got the wrong username.