Nightmare Medic Staff application

• 1. My Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:122637732

2. My Steam name: Nightmare Medic

3. My RP Name: Manfred Honnisgman

4. My Age: 16

5. What is your Time zone, and what languages you speak? UTC 3:00 English and Spanish

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands? Yes

6.5. State the role of Staff on the server:

The role of staff on the server is to help new players in to a new genre of RP, (or just help them out,) and make sure all players are following the rules in the server.

7. My playtime on the server: 2 Weeks

8. You’re In-Character ranks: 1 SS Haupscharfuhrer, 47 Wehrmacht Hauptmann

9. Have you donated? I paid for a custom Job

9.1 Did you join our steam group? Yes

10. Why should we accept you? Because I want to help this community and to ensure that they follow the rules for a better role-play

12. My Weaknesses: I can lose my temper (but I can control and manage it), Some days I won’t be in a good mood because I have a stress problem

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server? I was Super admin at Volticgaming

14. Are you active on our TeamSpeak Server? Negative , I have some blue screen problems so I would be disconnected all the time

15. Have you already been warned? Never

16. Have you already been banned? Never

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team? Negative

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you? Nope

18.5. Write some historical context about the time the server is set in (1944): 1944, Operation Barbarossa is changing his tide for the Russians, the allies are landing in Normandy which creates 2 fronts for our Fatherland, we are completely surrounded, and the allies controls the air space which makes that the Luftwaffe lose the air superiority. but our Fuhrer thinks that victory is still possible (Endsieg).

[In this section, answer the questions in detail, step by step, according to the actions you would take as a staff member]

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react? I Cloak myself , go to a part of the map which has no access for normal players , I bring the guy who killed me and gave him an explanation of what he did and warn him , if he continues this behavior it will come to a Ban

20. Another player continues sly insults you via voice chat, how do you react? I Gave him a verbal warning , and if escalate I should call the staff or check the rules for this Behavior

21. Two people are arguing in OOC chat; how do you react? I take both to a sit and ask the purpose of that , if all its fixed I return them , if they continue I will warn them

22. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react? I take some Screenshots , get some Video proof and talk to my superiors

23. A player got card, how do you react? I ask him if it was on purpose and if it was I warn them , if it was an accident I return him but I will keep an eye for him