2. My Steamname: crinmodz13

3. My RP Name: Gunter Klaus

4. My Age: 16

5. What is your Timezone, and what languages you speak?:

GMT {UK}

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?:

Very well, yes.

6.5. State the role of Staff on the server:

The role of staff on the server is to help new players in to a new genre of RP, (or just help them out,) and make sure all players are following the rules in the server. They also in my opinion are here to make sure all the players that wish to play feel welcome.

7. My playtime on the server:

Well 1+ as I have just joined.

8. Your In-Character ranks:

SS SD Underscharfuhrer

9. Have you donated?:

Not yet, no

9.1 Did you join our steam group?:

I will after the application

10. Why should we accept you?:

First of all I know I am new to the server but I will get to know all of you over time. I have joined to this community recently and I already love it. People are nice and friendly and the server is a lot of fun. This server is fairly new so this makes me want to join the staff team even more. I would like to help this community as much as I can, Soon I will be donating, I want this community to last and becoming staff is the perfect way to do so. I always stay neutral in arguments (in internet, in real life doesn't matter). I always avoid taking sides in an argument which makes it easy to get two sides opinions, thoughts, ideas etc. Probably this approach of mine will help the staff situations and differenciate me from other applicants. Even if my friend is in the sit, I would stay neutral in the sit. I also listen to everyone's complaints, opinions throughly before taking any action and give sensable punishments. I am a friendly person I get along with people very easily and I'm very calm so I can deal with all the minges with no problem. Other than that that's all I have to say about me. As a person that loves the server and the community, I want to be a bigger part of it by helping it directly.

12. My Weaknesses:

Is having a person on the server just ruining rp, but there is nothing else really.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?:

Yes, I have also got Senior Management experience.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?:

On this discord yes, as I have never liked teamspeak.

15. Have you already been warned?:

No

16. Have you already been banned?:

No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?:

No, they all seem professional.

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?:

I do not know, have not asked.

18.5. Write some historical context about the time the server is set in (1944): [Minimum 50 words]

The time is 1944, and Germany is at its biggest size and has very strong nationalism. The spirit of the people is growing larger and larger and their hope of winning the war is growing with it. The wehrmacht is far past the Soviet borders and is fighting in Stalingrad. The british are bombing Berlin and Hamburg at enormous rates as a revenge for the bombings that have occurred in britain. The jews are still being looked for and the Final Solution is being prepared to put into action. Jews are being found in the ghettos and are on their way to the concentration camps, and the Final Solution already begun.

[In this section, answer the questions in detail, step by step, according to the actions you would take as a staff member]

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?:

Well I assume this would be off duty as I would be godded on duty, anyway I would call for another staff member as I am off duty and if there is no one else online, I would react to it myself. I would bring him and ask for an explination and I would just probably warn him for Random Death Match ~ Gunter Klaus.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?:

I would ask him calmly to please stop, and I would continue with why are you insulting me, and if there is no reason I would probably just warn him for Staff Disrespect.

21. Two people are arguing in OOC chat, how do you react?:

I would ask them nicely to move to discord private messages.

22. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?:

I would video/take screenshots, and I would tell a higher-up about the situation.

23. A player got cardmt, how do you react?:

I have never heard of "cardmt" but I am guessing it is rdm with a car, anyway it would be the same situation with the rdm question I asnwered.

24. Have you read the staff punishment list?:

Yes.

25. Have you added the Owner on steam?https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136863706/

I will right now..

26. Have you added the Head Mod on steam?:https://steamcommunity.com/id/sgnrphierarchy/

I will also do that after I add the Owner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my Staff Application. I would really love to get a chance to get the role on this server.

• I like what I see

+1 from me, a pretty decent application. I will say more time may be needed in game but maybe it may be waved. I will talk with other hierarchy and see if you can join our staff team. Best of luck to you!