Olovanji's Application for Trial Moderator

• 1. My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179210440

2. My Steamname: Olovanji

3. My RP Name: Marko von Schiller

4. My Age: 16

5. Languages I speak: German, English, Spanish (a little bit)

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: No

7. My playtime on the server: Almost 15h

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No

9. Have you donated?: No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes

10. Why should we accept you?: I'm realy often online on the Server and I want to Support the server and the server team to make the playing fun and fair.

11. My Strengths: I'm lazy, I'm friendly and cooperative

12. My Weaknesses: I'm bad in Math and my English grammar sometimes is a little bit false

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: No

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: No I don't have TS

15. Have you already been warned?: No

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: No

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Yes, ScarlettSlayer

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: I'm gonna ask him why he did that and maybe warn him

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: I will give him a oral Warning first And if he continues I'm going to warn him on the server

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: I'm gonna talk with him and if he didn't stop I report him to the Owners

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I'm gonna ask him if it wasn't meant

23. Have you read the staff punishment list? Yes

• Jesus christ this block of text hurt me eyes so bad. Also shit man, if you're 165, I think you gotta lay back on the NaziRP.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: I will give him a oral Warning first And if he continues I'm going to warn him on the server

You gonna give someone an ORAL warning? hahaha

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: I'm gonna ask him why he did that and properly warn him

Dude, how can you even IMPROPERLY warn someone? I bet you don't even know any ULX commands since you gave zero examples.

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I'm gonna ask him if it wasn't meant

Obviously if it was meant, he's not gonna admit it, is he? And also you will just ask him one question and let him go? Jesus, make sure you read the note at the bottom of my reply.

11. My Strengths: I'm lazy, I'm friendly and cooperative12. My Weaknesses: I'm bad in Math and my English grammar sometimes is a little bit false

How is being lazy a strenght? If you're so lazy that you put a strength as a weakness, why should the hierarchy think that you'll even do anything as a staff member? Btw, I've seen people who can speak English much worse than you, and still make better staff applications or just write in general. To me it seems like you just put 10 minutes max into this app.

Your answers are undetailed, and shit on top of that. I've seen many bad applications and this is definitely one of the worst. Honestly, I cannot imagine how this application could be accepted. I don't even know why Scarlett would recommend people who clearly have zero interest putting in the effort into a staff application. Not gonna bother talking about your other answers.

I can't speak about what you do on the server as I'm not there but jesus christ, this couldn't get worse. The god damn template itself is made into sections, why's yours a block of text?

• -1 Request for Denial of Application.

This application is one of the laziest and worst applications I have seen in a long time. It needs lots of detail and also he edited it after uploading it which is not allowed.