Complaint against Senior Admin Heinz Axel

• This is a Complaint against the Senior Admin.

I build a base at a place inside town and random people could enter from the roofs, so i blocked them off. Then the Senior admin Came and deleted all my props. When i looked at the rules:

§20.0 - Building Rules:

1.) One-Way-Vision Props are not Allowed

2.) Bugged Props are not Allowed

3.) Hiding in No-Collided Props is Prohibited!

4.) Blocking Doors is Allowed, as long Main Entrance is not Blocked

5.) More than 1 Fading Door behind a Entrance is Prohibited.

6.) Building on Rooftops is allowed, when no Shoot-Out is possible & Way Up is free to Pass

7.) One base can have a maximum of 2 Fading Doors.

8.) You are not allowed to use Shooting Slits

I did not see any problem with blocking off roofs. i rebuild it and he deleted it again. Then I rebuilded it again BUT THIS TIME YOU COULT ENTER THE ROOFS BUT NOT JUMP INSIDE and he deleted them again.

This definetly Staff abuse because there is no rule that is against blocking of roofs (6.) Building on Rooftops is allowed, when no Shoot-Out is possible & Way Up is free to Pass i did not use the roof so blocking off could not be seen as using it ) and i want to see some consequences for him

Sincerely Yours

Wolf

• was verbally abused was called a prick,dickhead multiple times when i tried to explain why i was deleting his props why because they were 3-4 stacks on top of the roofs and were causing some lag for players so i kept deleting 2 layers on the roof's as he kept adding while disrespecting me for no reason