• 1. My SteamID: SteamID IO/Finder: STEAM_0:1:151251734

2. My Steamname: [JamZz]

3 My RP Name: [Lutz Van Scherwin]

4. My Age: [16]

5. Languages I speak: [ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH]

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: [Yes, alot infact.]

7. My playtime on the server: [1 day 3 hours]

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: [No]

9. Have you donated?: [No but i will when i get money because i am broke at the moment.]

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: [Yes]

10. Why should we accept you?: [ I am always fair when it comes to any sort of situation within the server, either it be a misunderstanding or a serious offence on the server. I will always keep my cool and never lash out at any of the players on the server I’m very active too I can be online every day. I’m very helpful and know lot of things about the server and admins commands I would not be biased towards any player in sits if he’s my in real life friend or not i will always treat everyone the same I wish to be friends with the other staff members as well as the players I won’t abuse my powers i will be respectful and kind and help people. I am also constantly on this server practically every day, I don’t mind playing with others, also if there is a problem I must take care of I will do so properly. I hope I get the opportunity to be a part of an amazing awesome community. I think I do have the skill set and mind set to be a staff on this server, because I always use common sense while playing and if anybody doesn’t obey any of the rules I always sort it out straight away. Another skill that i have is that i can make maps, and if i was to be part of your staff if u ever wanted an edit i could always do it depending on the job, i always state my views on situations no matter what extent its to, as i am an al round honest person, i will do my best and give my all time and dedication to help this server.]

11. My Strengths: [perseverance, resilliance, knows how to do all admin stuff involving ULX, good at controlling hard and difficult situations, friendly and approachable, tri-lingual, can do map edits, has loads of creative ideas, honest, unbiased, i used to own a server so i know how to control admin sits and use ULX completly also bwhitelist i nkow how to use, i can also help and will gladly help with dev as i know how to manage development]

12. My Weaknesses: [Taking on too many projects at once, writing skiils - i am slowly improving and trying my best]

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: [Yes, rank and which one?/No]

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: [I use discord more but i can use Ts3 from now on for this community when i have the chance to play which is everyother day unless i go on holiday]

15. Have you already been warned?: [No\]

16. Have you already been banned?: [No]

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: [No]

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: [Yes, Lord Klaus ( prince something i cant remember his name but he is SS-Med owner]

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: [ bring the player who RDM'd and then turn it to a sit, either a Tier I or Tier II warn, depending on the reasoning and if he reads the rules or not.]

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: [Tell him to stop, if he doesnt then i will give him a warn if he then doesnt stop its a kick.]

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: [report him to the staff manager/ head admin or anyone with higher staff rank.]

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: [check through logs to find who hit him with the car bring them both and take it like another sit]

23. Have you read the staff punishment list? yes

please accept me when there is room so i dont have to rewrite it just answer to this when there is place for staff

• -1 as Tomas said you have been just reported for prop surfing with sufficient evidence and honestly i don't think you are a serious enough player for this role

• Haven't heard anything about prop surfing, from what I know of you you are a good potential staff member and with mentoring you will be a good addition to the staff team.

+1

I will see what the rest of hierachy think

• Denied

There is Evidence of you propsurfing, get more playtime on the server and prove that you can be a serious asset of our staff team.