Wrongly arresting and lying

• Here is all the proof you should need. i am going to start reporting more and more people as i know there are alot of people like this that does this shit.

• Yeah I agree this person deserves a punishment but please next time try to put some context into the thread as to what exactly was happening.

• Yeah , this person actualy skiped OrPo training and became an NCO , so yeah he doesnt really know how to act in these situacions ....

• Yeah I agree this person deserves a punishment but please next time try to put some context into the thread as to what exactly was happening.

Oh yeah sorry i was really tired atm usually i explain a bit better haha. thanks for reminding me will do next time

• infact no i didnt skip orpo training i know how to do orpo training if u want give me a test id probably do it better than u did, u werent wrongly arrested and trying to get me in trouble for propclimb when u did it alot of times and i was trying to get you to stop isnt very valid infact its very hypocritical coming from you as everytime you get put in shackles for tresspassing in the MB you start having a go at me saying its for wrong reasoning im doing my job as an orpo hauptwachtmeister as for Jonas lying to admins about him supposedly getting CO today begging for the rank so if you dont mind not reporting me for a very hypocritical reason and jonas if you dont mind not lying to staff about ur RP then we will all be fine, i am abiding by the rules and considering no staff were active during ur whole propclimnb i only propclimbed to try and stop u from breaking the simple rules as it is unfair on others so take it how u wanna take it admins but at the end of the day i know im right.

8)8)8)8)8)8)8):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• infact i had to train you but you skiped OrPo training before you got promoted to hauptwachtmeister , and no i didnt lied to admins to get CO rank , because CO of another regiment told me that he will recommend me and i should get my new rank today , but i didnt because OrPo lacks active COs who could promote me , so i tried to ask for ADMINS ADVISE , not promotion .... and no , from these pictures we can see how unproffesional you are and dont know what to do in some situacions also you dont abide by the berlin traffic rules , when i did patroling with you , you would always turn turbo and you were speeding , also you tried to propBlock CO office in OrPo PD which you cannot do .... also there is an case with you and homosexuality ... and at the end of the day , you are full of shit and easily triggered

• GRANTED

this person has been banned from Orpo by the request of his commanding officer and he be striped of all ranks and has been made Wehrmacht recruit