Kloss' staff application

• 1. My SteamID: STEAM_1:1:175790032

2. My Steamname: Dovah74 (Rn : [IG] Hans Kloss)

3 My RP Name: Hans Kloss

4. My Age: 13, yes i am a squeaker and i'm aware of that i can be discriminated because of it

5. Languages I speak: Dutch, Polish and English

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: Yes

7. My playtime on the server: Around 30 hours, 27 hours last time i checked today

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No

9. Have you donated?: No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes

10. Why should we accept you?: I could be a valuable staff member, as i have some experience in other servers and pretty good charisma. I've worked as staff member for over 2 years on Vexus-Gaming and i've been managing staff members for that time. I never had a failed sit and i banned 4 exploiters and bot spammers in my career.

11. My Strengths: Ability to not play fortnite and sit on Gmod for 8 hours straight

12. My Weaknesses: Gluten allergy, but really i am a squeaker that counts as a weakness doesn't it?

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: Yes, Chief of Staff on VexusGaming, it doesn't exist anymore

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: No

15. Have you already been warned?: Yes, for FRP once and 2-3 times for auto-NLR

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: No

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Yes, Jimmada but unsure if he will

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: If i'm a player then i call an adming using @, if im a staff member then i god myself and bring him over, if he attempts to RDM then i jail him and i explain the situation and follow up with a warning

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: I tell him to stop 3 times, after that i warn him for disrespect of staff/rascism/voice spam

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: I call a higher member of staff or report him, since i don't have any powers over him

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I freeze the car, bringing the owner of the car and the person who got cardmt to a sit and i listen to both sides, i warn correctly

23. Have you read the staff punishment list? I have read it carefully

• The application is pretty nice, But my personal opinion is that the staff team is getting way too big, Just when looking at the Staff Spreadsheet you can see its HUGE even though our player base is not so big for it, 85% of regular player base on the server is in the staff team and I believe we should stop by now, Although the application is nice overall.

Gonna go neutral on this one, I'm sorry but I'm not one of those staff members who +1 everything without thinking, The Staff Team is simply way over big now and even if you do get accepted, Then you should be the last one for a very long time. My final verdict is 0.

• The application is pretty nice, But my personal opinion is that the staff team is getting way too big, Just when looking at the Staff Spreadsheet you can see its HUGE even though our player base is not so big for it, 85% of regular player base on the server is in the staff team and I believe we should stop by now, Although the application is nice overall.

Gonna go neutral on this one, I'm sorry but I'm not one of those staff members who +1 everything without thinking, The Staff Team is simply way over big now and even if you do get accepted, Then you should be the last one for a very long time. My final verdict is 0.

After a long time of thinking, i came to the same issue.
    If this doesn't get accepted i'll simply wait some months till the staff lowers it's numbers.