3. My Name: Schak

4. My Age: 17

5. Languages I speak: English, Dutch

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: Yes, a lot

7. My playtime on the server: 1 day and 9 hours

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No

9. Do you have donated?: No

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Yes

10. Why should we accept you?: I have a lot of knowledge in NRP and in admin duty as well, I want to help the community in general and also the players, so they can play without having to worry about minges ruining the RP

11. My Strengths: Screaming, Shouting, Yelling, Make jokes, able to handle staff situations,

12. My Weaknesses: I do not have a lot of time, alto I have got myself 1 day and 9 hours online in just 3 days, I do have school.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: Yes, I have been Community Co-owner and Developer of CL, with Klaus.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: Yes, and Discord

15. Have you already been warned?: No

16. Have you already been banned?: No

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: No, not as I remember.

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: Yes, Josef, Schnitzel, Hein Puiterson, Alexa Darkwind, LordKlaus, Heinz Alex, Johannes Rommel, Pudder Pud, Ben Moolenaar, Erik Müller, Levi Meijer.

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: I would conclude this as RDM, and would talk to the person about it and if this person has not been warned before, I will warn him and deal with him. If this person has been warned before and is also failrping/minging/propkilling or anything else I would ban the person for a x period amount of time.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: If this person is insulting me IC I would scream at him IC, if this person is insulting me OOC I would get this person somewhere where I can speak to him/her and continue a 'nice' conversation, eventually warning this person for DTS.

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: I would (depending on my staff rank), collect as much information and proof of the abuse and contact a Hierarchy member and make a complaint to him/her, or make a complaint on the forums about this person with all the proof included.

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: I would first get the person who got run over, ask him where he was and what he was doing, if the person got run over while he was running in the middle of the road I would pm the guy that ran him over and tell him to slow down his driving and tell the other person to get off the road, if this is not the case, I would warn the driver of the vehicle.

I live in the timezone GMT +1