• 1. My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102381879

2. My Steamname: Nexy

3. My Name: Andrew

4. My Age: 15

5. Languages I speak: Deutsch , English

6. Do you have experience with ULX Commands?: [Yes/No]

7. My playtime on the server: [Days/Hours]

8. Do you have other ranks in the server network?: No

9. Do you have donated?: Basically yes but i got scammed ( 65 $ )

9.1 Did you join our steam group?: Of Course!

10. Why should we accept you?: Because i can play on the server when other admins are not online because of my timezone and cause i can handle very hard sits and because im polite and any other admin should have this personality to be friendly & stuff. Because i want to help the players and answer their questions and because i worked before as an admin and from my opinion the Community need more STAFF Support and more good admins like : Yardic or Ernst. Basically i wanna help the Community with what i can so i can increase people's fun with sits and while answering they're questions. Because i want to taste this oppurtinity to receive such a rank and cause i can handle a lot of sits without failing once.

11. My Strengths: Dealing with important situations , skilled in ULX and polite.

12. My Weaknesses: Im getting annoyed very quickly.

13. Have you been Staff Member on another Server?: Yes - Head Admin - Typhon Networks.

14. Are you active on our Teamspeak Server?: Yes.

15. Have you already been warned?: 3 Times - Because sometimes i can't handle situations when im very annoyed so i disrespected an admin and for RDM.

16. Have you already been banned?: Yes two times. RDM , Staff Disrespect.

17. Did you have disputes with the Staff Team?: [Yes, why?/No]

18. Could another Staff Member recommend you?: No.

19. Another player has killed you with no reason, how do you react?: Im calling an admin try to get evidence or the Admin could look on logs to warn him for RDM.

20. Another player continuessly insults you via voice chat, how do you react?: If its IC ( In Character / In Roleplay ) im gonna keep roleplay if its not then i will call an Admin for harassment.

21. You see another staff member abusing his powers, how do you react?: Making a video or taking screenshots and report him on the server's forum.

22. A player got cardmt, how do you react?: Call an admin. <3